I stepped on a toad.

There's these toads outside that sit with me and give me cute squeaks. I couldn't see and stepped on one while coming back in. I felt him squish a bit, then he let out a quick strained squeak. I got sad and panicked and rushed inside.

I'm scared that he's still gonna be at the door if I go back out. I'm hoping he was at least still alive enough to hop away and die somewhere peacefully.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last bumped on May 27, 2020, 1:23:39 PM
:D He was gone! He may just be injured. Worst case scenario, he slowly fades out in a less scary place.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Idk what kind of toads, but if you step on one with the full weight of your heel, it's probably a goner.

RIP Kaeru-chan
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
You mean you killed a relative of this cutie?!

https://youtu.be/HBxn56l9WcU

YOU MONSTER!!! >:(
:( I used to live in a house that was toad city in spring and summer. Never stepped on one but I am sure that was a miracle.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info