Fix trade market, it's simple to do. Or is this forum section ignored?

Remove any items with no listed price, along with any items listed for 0.

add auto accept once price is met, so people cant sit with 20c price on a 5ex item just to attempt to lower price.

Scrolling through 100s of pages of items with no prices is a joke, when we use filter "fire resistance" it should only show us the actual items with fire resistance, not every single pair of boots with a highlighted box around fire resistance boots. it should completely hide the items that do not meet the filter.

Not sure how PS handles this stuff, but Xbox is a utter mess.
Last bumped on Jun 12, 2020, 11:02:13 PM
I completely agree, the problems are the same on PS4! Please take a look at this issue soon? Or love to hear feedback or some kind?
"
along with any items listed for 0

Why'd you do that? I often set a 0 chaos price, meaning I have not idea how much it costs, but expect an offer with only chaos, not exalts or any other currency.
"
ilya138 wrote:
"
along with any items listed for 0

Why'd you do that? I often set a 0 chaos price, meaning I have not idea how much it costs, but expect an offer with only chaos, not exalts or any other currency.

Because most the people listing at 0, never accept or reply when you put in an offer, there for just cluttering the market with more items to filter past.

i believe the reason why they won't fix the player market for the consoles is because where just another pay check to them, they only care about making a profit
"
i believe the reason why they won't fix the player market for the consoles is because where just another pay check to them, they only care about making a profit

i honestly dont think thats the case. i think it has more likely to do with the fact that they are still a small team that as a hard time handling the workload considering they also add new content every 3 months. then again it has to be said that the "we are indie" excuse doesnt rly fly anymore after running the game for almost 8 years successfully. they should have enough money to hire additional employees considering the prices on the ingame shop and the fact that my toaster has higher performance than a PoE server.
-i believe in what he said, except not showing items without a price. i often have no idea how to price items because searching for specific items or specific modifiers on items is such a pain.
-i believe they should have an auto accept feature if the price buyout price is met, cant be a hard feature to implement and would fix a huge problem with price fixing.
-i also agree that when searching for specific mosidfiers it should only show items that have those mods. should also be a semi easy fix rather than showing 100s of pages of items without the desires stats

please ggg, i know you guys are against auction houses in general, but can you please give us a version that works more like the path of exile trade website?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info