Pets, pets, and more pets

I made a post back in 2013, about pets I'd like to see in game, All the cat pets are in game....

My husband is telling me I'm not allowed to buy the new Sunprism Cat, I really want it but like I hate only having two pets out at a time.

I kind of hope that at some point we can buy more pet slots.......

Right now I have celestial cat and demonic cat out, One for my Cat Avani the regal senior kitty and the other for Nocturne my crack head cat.

Also anyone else wanted the nine tailed pet to come with a Naruto run?
Cyberman: Our species are similar, though your design is inelegant.
Dalek Thay: Daleks have no concept of elegance!
Cyberman: This is obvious.
Last bumped on May 25, 2020, 2:21:19 PM
I need a Toucan pet.

Also, sounds like it might be time to trade in your husband for a newer model. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I want a little pet Atziri that follows my duelist around everywhere shouting Bow to your Queen! so he looks miserable and henpecked
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
I want a little pet Atziri that follows my duelist around everywhere shouting Bow to your Queen! so he looks miserable and henpecked

ohhh yes please
"
Shovelcut wrote:

Also, sounds like it might be time to trade in your husband for a newer model. :P

I already traded my old one in for him and I really like him XD

Also he says the same about my wow pet collection lol
"
"
crunkatog wrote:

ohhh yes please

In curlers, and wearing an animal print muumuu that does her quad cleavage an injustice, and rocking those awful vamped clogs from the disco halls of the 70's. And threatening to set you on fire not with pizza blast, but with hairspray liberally applied in the confines of your car, while smoking a filter king.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info