GD's Reign of Terror mod?

I have not tried it yet. Anyone else? What did you think?
Censored.
Last bumped on May 25, 2020, 11:26:15 AM
It is awful. The initial zones are absolutely massive containing the same mobs. At the early levels this is a complete buzzkill because you don't have any interesting skills and the drops are crap. The den of evil is a perfect example. You don't kill monsters there. You kill groups of monsters.

Then we have the extreme difficulty, which is, of course, ramped up in the laziest way possible - bosses are damage sponges and regen their HP super fast, meaning you really have few options at the beginning (or you ignore them, now isn't that fun).

If you want a D2 experience play the original D2. If you want a GD mod Grimarillion is so much better its not even funny.
I read the title as "General Discussion's reign of terror moderator" and I was like yeah, yeah.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on May 23, 2020, 6:27:54 PM
If You are looking for a game to get rest from PoE try Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut. Just give it a try it is a really fun game.
I bought that awhile ago on Steam when it was on big sale. Ugh. Uninstalled after a few hours. Just did not like it. I never know why some games just don't do it for me but this was one.
Censored.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I read the title as "General Discussion's reign of terror moderator" and I was like yeah, yeah.

Totally.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info