Market manipulation, XP loss on death and Performance in general.

Elimination of Market Manipulation in Trading
Problem: Market is quite full of people who decline trades they actully set their desired amount for. People use this function to try to manipulate prices. E.g they have items on market for lower prices then they intend to sell for in order to push down prices and purchase themselves instead.

- Change it so that a desired price actually works as a buyout (Seller should not have an option to refuse an offer that exactly matches the asking price)
- Add an confirmation dialogue when setting the prices so that you can't make mistakes easilly.

XP loss due to LAG / Crashing / BUG on Consoles
I'm kind of curious if there is a difference between PC and Console in the spread of builds that actully makes level 100. I think it's absolutley fine that this should be something that takes time, but it should not rely on you having to play builds that cannot die or having the player resort to playing easy (boring) content to level. There must be some way you compensate for the game bugs on console.
I don't know what solutions that are possible here, Maybe reserve and lock a very small part of the XP that you earn which can't be lost. I'm hoping that the PS5 may solve this issue, but I guess in reality it will not. If I would die mostly for my own mistakes I would be fine with it, but if my mistake is playing the game?

Performance increasing options
If there are ways to control the graphics quality for consoles in the same way as for PC, then maybe this could be a way to make more graphic intense builds viable to play on console or even make some leagues more enjoyable. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then play ANY high tier delirum map on a PS4 pro. (rest my case)

Final words.
Yes I have Internet. 1000/1000 with a very competative latency.

Last edited by zogin71 on May 13, 2020, 4:35:53 AM
Last bumped on May 27, 2020, 5:18:44 AM
I once had the idea of an orb that could be attached to your character so it could store the exp that you would gain, it could also be sold to other players, so this would be a huge help to players that suffer from exp loss due to crashes & bugs
"
zogin71 wrote:
Elimination of Market Manipulation in Trading
Problem: Market is quite full of people who decline trades they actully set their desired amount for. People use this function to try to manipulate prices. E.g they have items on market for lower prices then they intend to sell for in order to push down prices and purchase themselves instead.

- Change it so that a desired price actually works as a buyout (Seller should not have an option to refuse an offer that exactly matches the asking price)
- Add an confirmation dialogue when setting the prices so that you can't make mistakes easilly.

XP loss due to LAG / Crashing / BUG on Consoles
I'm kind of curious if there is a difference between PC and Console in the spread of builds that actully makes level 100. I think it's absolutley fine that this should be something that takes time, but it should not rely on you having to play builds that cannot die or having the player resort to playing easy (boring) content to level. There must be some way you compensate for the game bugs on console.
I don't know what solutions that are possible here, Maybe reserve and lock a very small part of the XP that you earn which can't be lost. I'm hoping that the PS5 may solve this issue, but I guess in reality it will not. If I would die mostly for my own mistakes I would be fine with it, but if my mistake is playing the game?

Performance increasing options
If there are ways to control the graphics quality for consoles in the same way as for PC, then maybe this could be a way to make more graphic intense builds viable to play on console or even make some leagues more enjoyable. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then play ANY high tier delirum map on a PS4 pro. (rest my case)

Final words.
Yes I have Internet. 1000/1000 with a very competative latency.

the funny part is that lowering the graphics shouldnt be needed. D3 looks better than PoE (on a technical level, not stylistically) and runs MUCH smoother. all they need to do is actually fix their engine.

and yea im agreeing with your post. expecially the market needs a complete overhaul.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info