Did some mean cooking for mothers day.

How about you guys?

Personally I believe food is just a delivery device for sauces so here is my beef rib recipe ( I dont eat pork)

10 lbs of beef ribs salt and pepper richly with fresh minced garlic.. and seal with Reynolds aluminum the thick stuff.

Oven 185F for 6 hrs. Cook them.

Then get BBQ jet hot like 700F.

Remove ribs and slather with Famous Dave's devil spit.

Throw them on.

5 min a side ribs fall apart on occation that's normal when so tender.

Another slather of Devil's spit. and do another 5 min a side to get nice carmeling going.

THen I have these little 2 oz dishes I put more Devil's spit in for dipping.

Gonna get some tonight.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 10, 2020, 9:12:09 PM
Last bumped on May 21, 2020, 9:53:06 AM
Sounds good. We had brisket and roasted potatoes tonight. Slow cooked, pretty much all day, very low temp is key to not having it tough and/or rubbery.
Censored.
Hibachi steak, mash, stuffing (I love stuffing) Russian salad, mac n cheese, sweet potatoes and rib eye... Ribs sound delicious...

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Stuffing and steak? Hows that work? I've made stuffed peppers before.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Stuffing and steak? Hows that work? I've made stuffed peppers before.

Lol.. I know it’s weird. It’s the stovetop stuffing you buy comes from box. They have have a steak version, I prefer the chicken one. Buy some chicken stock... I find it delicious.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 10, 2020, 9:56:28 PM
I misread the title as "Did some mean coding for mothers day"

like I know some people have awkward family dynamics, but it is next-level awks to say "hey mom if it's all the same to you, this year I've decided to debug firefox plugins all day instead of call and chitchat".

Unless it's your mom's plugin. Then she'll understand, and all her neighbours will hear about how her kid is best in slot, doesn't afraid of anything, codes like a pro, gonna be the next Bill Gates.

Also stuffed peppers are NUTS.

Also also: 1 bulb garlic, 25 ml olive oil, small roasting dish. Oven, 30 minutes, go. Come back, garlic infused olive oil and cloves you can spread with a butter knife.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Well, I do consider it something special for them and for that reason something reasonably big should be done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info