How the **** do i auto detonate mines??

Hi

Im useing Ultimate Arc Mines Saboteur (PoE Delirium 3.10)
https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/arc-mines-saboteur-build-guide

And i fail to auto detonate the arc traps. How should I do? i follow the build but it dosnt work. Do i need all the gems? im just lvl 24

Please help
All makt åt Tengil!
Last bumped on May 11, 2020, 7:48:57 PM
And Summon Skitterbots does nothing?
All makt åt Tengil!
You can use spell totem gem + detonate mines gem, but i think u will spend more effort to do that than manually detonating

I think trap builds starting to work after about 48+ lvl
Last edited by mrscorge on May 10, 2020, 9:43:45 AM
I´m using Skitterbots to detonate the mines. Most of the times they detonate them automatically. But the Skitterbots has to be somewhere near the mines. If you throw your mines on the other side of your screen, you have to detonate them manually or wait until your Skitterbots are nearby. The big advantage by using Skitterbots is that you can detonate your mines TWICE. After the skitterbots have detonated the mines, you can detonate the same mines manually again.
Take a sip. What´s the worst thing that can happen?
Does the numpad trick work for detonating mines?
On PS4 you could simply press both buttons simultaneously. Will this not work on keyboards too?
Take a sip. What´s the worst thing that can happen?
Skitterbots detonating a mine won't proc the mine detonation chain.
They detonate a single mine which can be detonate again by the player

To autodetonate a mine you can link the spell gem "detonate mines" to cwdt or a totem.

In my opinion in this way your just wasting a skill slot when manual detonation is an overall better option:manually detonating mines let you choose the length of your detonation chain and use the bonus from high impact mine or blast chain mine
You can select to detonate mines with the walking left click, it detonates when you move

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info