I ate chicken strips and farted on your bed.

I'm a dinosaur you literally can't do anything to me.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on May 11, 2020, 2:32:45 AM
♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ - ♧ ♢ ♡ ♤
Last edited by SchuhWild on May 4, 2020, 5:04:46 PM
♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ - ♧ ♢ ♡ ♤
Last edited by SchuhWild on May 4, 2020, 5:10:58 PM
I defunded the archaeology department that was going to go out and excavate your fossilized ass from the Wicasa Witko sandstone formation in Middle Dakota.

You are a sedimentary deposit and you literally can't do anything, to or about anything or anyone. :PPPP

edit:

Spoiler
oh and I put a tiny brass pincer barrette across your common bile duct. Deal with it, dawg
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on May 4, 2020, 9:54:53 PM
"
I'm a dinosaur you literally can't do anything to me.

My wife would totally kick your butt.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
crunkatog wrote:
Spoiler
oh and I put a tiny brass pincer barrette across your common bile duct. Deal with it, dawg

That sounds like an interspecies relationship. Like a story about a man and a mermaid, like the parts between the man and the female parts that are genuine, especially if you are a fish.

Don't go fish'n for a mermaid if you don't know how to swim.

From her head to her waste she's just my taste but I just don't like the tail.
♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ - ♧ ♢ ♡ ♤
No big deal, Dinosaur´s regularly fart all over me.
I can bring shame by pointing out that your challenge number still isn't 40!
"
SchuhWild wrote:
"
crunkatog wrote:
Spoiler

That sounds like an interspecies relationship. Like a story about a man and a mermaid, like the parts between the man and the female parts that are genuine, especially if you are a fish.

Don't go fish'n for a mermaid if you don't know how to swim.

From her head to her waste she's just my taste but I just don't like the tail.

what the.
I didn't say I wanted to shag it. Just endoscopically place a yoyette across its CBD jeez
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
That was my neighbor's bed, better luck next time. But sure, it was a close one.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info