what other F2P games do you supoort?

i've been playing PoE for about 5 years and i've bought a handful of supporter packs and i'm really happy i did. never thought i would ever get into a F2P games before PoE, and i still haven't seen an other one that i'd be willing to pay into. what other F2P games do you guys actively support?
Last bumped on May 6, 2020, 1:55:43 AM
I'm broke, so none. If I weren't though, this, Warframe, and PSO2 and Fortnite would all be getting my money.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I've put a chunk into Hi-Rez's Smite over the years -- close to 2k USD since 2015 I'd say. Very fair model: pay once to unlock all Gods (characters) for all time, and then $5-15 for new skins, almost all of which are very well made. The only reason we quit was the bots are pants-on-stupid head and PvP is inherently toxic. Really awesome game concept otherwise. Over-the-shoulder MOBA playing as literal gods? Hecka fun.

Put a little bit into Warframe to unlock dye palettes and some storage. That one you can play for almost free for ages, if you're happy to grind. Which you should be. It's a truly amazing game, which I quit simply because I don't want to make it my main game -- that's what it takes, and it is worth it.

I wouldn't call it 'support' but I am a dolphin (small amount monthly -- $20-30) on a few Japanese mobile games, because I like the franchises and I know a tiny fraction of what I put in goes towards the continual survival of them (and in Fate's case, the production of other media). I've 'hate-played' quite a few very polished f2p mobile games (which is when you see how far you can get without spending a cent) and most of those died from lack of support. Sooo...if they're well-made, have plenty of events and really appeal to me, I'll throw in and 'bribe' some characters into my roster. Occasionally I dip into whale status if there's someone I really, really want. I can afford it and I enjoy it, end of story.

Right now I'm free-playing Squeenix+Gumi's tactics spin-off from Brave Exvius, War of the Visions. It's incredibly pay to win if you care about pvp (it monetises every single character upgrade option, and there are a BUNCH) but the story itself, which is fully voiced and extremely well done, can easily be experienced on the freebies. I'll throw in a bit just because of that fact eventually.

But on PC, I typically avoid f2p. PoE was my first and it'll be my last. I've said enough elsewhere why. With almost constant Steam sales, there are more than enough b2p games on a budget worth one's time.

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Star Wars: The Old Republic. Even though I absolutely hate the Disney Star Wars the old school one is still enticing enough.
"
I've put a chunk into Hi-Rez's Smite over the years -- close to 2k USD since 2015 I'd say. Very fair model: pay once to unlock all Gods (characters) for all time, and then $5-15 for new skins, almost all of which are very well made. The only reason we quit was the bots are pants-on-stupid head and PvP is inherently toxic. Really awesome game concept otherwise. Over-the-shoulder MOBA playing as literal gods? Hecka fun.

I played a lot of Arena when it first came out. It's been a while since I touched it though. Maybe I should reinstall for nostalgia's sake.
Chess.

Open source game, f2p, free online support. Only problem is the graphics suck if you can't draw or afford to buy cool pieces
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
I like Warframe.
Combining the futuristic science-fiction aesthetic of games such as Mass Effect and Halo with slick, martial arts-inspired combat, Warframe is one of the most impressive action games available right now, and you can play it on both consoles and PC. More than 26 million people have played it so far — though it’s free-to-play, Warframe still serves as an excellent example of the technical capabilities of both the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info