Party Board and Ingame Chat

There is no party board or ingame chat in this game. This makes it feel like a single player game. I have no friends so i am used to team up with strangers like i did on PC, please GGG improve on the multiplayer aspect. Thanks
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2020, 7:02:37 PM
Yes we need this :D please GGG
I agree that we don't have guilds tabs or party play in game.

Please don't forget that there is a Path Of Exile communities in the PS4 community section. You can join other players and chat on there as well. I've done it from time to time.
Bump & +100,000,000
Wanted to revive this topic.

At the moment there is no QUICK way how to find/join stranger's party.
I think we had notice board back in the day.
We got chat now, but for some reason i see same person spaming lfg for few days...(is he unlucky or people are just not into party play)
Ps4 community might help, but yet again you will propably wait/search for hour.
It also has join random session option, but you have no idea if you two will be able to do same content.

Poe has party play, but it's not very approachable. No random parties.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
"
oldwolfsoul wrote:
Wanted to revive this topic.

At the moment there is no QUICK way how to find/join stranger's party.
I think we had notice board back in the day.
We got chat now, but for some reason i see same person spaming lfg for few days...(is he unlucky or people are just not into party play)
Ps4 community might help, but yet again you will propably wait/search for hour.
It also has join random session option, but you have no idea if you two will be able to do same content.

Poe has party play, but it's not very approachable. No random parties.

Rezzing old threads is generally considered bad form.

That aside, the majority of PoE players play solo.

I do like playing with others, but the way the PoE loot system works, I'm not inclined to play with strangers, at all.

The people I play PoE with are people I used to play Diablo 3 with, and I trust them.

We have tried to add other people, but inevitably they turn out not to be trustworthy, in one way or another.

Either running way ahead so the people on slower builds don't get any XP/loot, or just not obeying the group rules about loot.

If PoE had individual allocation, like D3 does, I would happily group with strangers, some of whom might eventually become friends I want to play with all the time.

But the PoE group experience requires trust, and that *highly* discourages play with strangers.

On top of that, there are widely different playstyles. There are the people who try to be like top-tier streamers and wand to zip through every map in 25 seconds on uber-ultra-mega-strict loot filters, and the people who want to use up all their portals taking trash rares out to vendor and full clear every map. And lots of variations in between. If you don't find people who like the same mapping style as you, it's not fun to play together.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info