Something different from POE

Malus on steam.

Classed as a ARPG but it plays quite different. It has a lock on target,active dodge. You have to draw your weapon to fight,undrawn you move faster and heal much faster.You can't save on the fly and need to find a campfire to save.

It does have a nice feel to it but would scratch a different itch to games like POE,Titan quest and Diablo etc. I don't think your going to be killing dozens of enemies at once.

Not a fan of Dark souls but I think it might have more in common with that.

Oh it is early access although it is quite cheap.

Last edited by Kavlor on May 8, 2020, 10:50:22 PM
Last bumped on May 7, 2020, 11:33:29 PM
PoE could do with some intractable campfires.
That would be something different from PoE.

Good idea.

Check Mark.
♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ - ♧ ♢ ♡ ♤
I'd rather buy stash tabs than this [Removed by Support]
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by Scott_GGG on May 4, 2020, 6:59:09 PM
The guy down the hall (removed by support) out the bottom of his shorts. Turned the whole town brown like a little run down ship from a saint johns town.

Intractable debris though, I would love to see burnable stumps and boltable pools, maybe a ice shattering rock or statue in koams dream etc.

Leap slamming barrels and pots only goes so far. Kick it up a notch and break the dial triple giggity
♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ - ♧ ♢ ♡ ♤
Last edited by SchuhWild on May 5, 2020, 4:47:36 PM
The squad have been migrating to Avorion lately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYZakSH-ihU

Minecraft in space with some pvp and platoon style coop missions. Hoping i won't get seasick in space :P
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
It is better to get seasick in space than spacesick at sea.

-Shug
♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ - ♧ ♢ ♡ ♤

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info