other games similar to poe

do you guys play other games similar to poe? i have done this league with challenge and stuff,so i want move to another games like poe,do you have any suggestion? (not diablo 3)
Last bumped on May 4, 2020, 8:24:15 PM
"
IWonyou wrote:
do you guys play other games similar to poe? i have done this league with challenge and stuff,so i want move to another games like poe,do you have any suggestion? (not diablo 3)

- Grim dawn
- Last Epoch
- Wolcen

There are a lot more, but those one remain active at this moment and plan on further content.
Also recently got invited to Minecraft dungeons bêta wich is surprizingly much more fun than what I was expecting from it, found it was co-op friendly so far and good paced.

Magic legends and Torchlight III are also coming in a near future, and then PoE 2 and Diablo 4.

If you are looking for more then have a look at:

- Warhammer chaos bane
- Pagan Online

Missing a lot more but I will avoid to list all hack & slash that ever existed :) Focusing on recent/active and coming ones here.

If you need more infos about any of those feel free to ask.
hf hf

Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Apr 25, 2020, 4:30:52 PM
You can always try Diablo 1/2 mods.

As far as the other ARPG go, I wholeheartedly recommend Last Epoch.
If by "similar" you mean another ARPG with a lot of build options, then Grim Dawn would be a good choice, though the skill system is completely different and it's a much slower game than PoE is.

If you mean highly customisable build options with lots of fun and weird stuff to test out with little to no regards for the genre, then I'd suggest Nova Drift. It's a mix between an arcade shooter and a roguelite with a vast amount of build options. It's still in early access and a one-man project (as far as I know), but it's a very well made game with fairly regular updates. If you ever thought to yourself "What would a RF build look like on a 2D spaceship?" then Nova Drift will help you find the answer.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
In my opinion, these games are similar to PoE:

1. Grim Dawn

The game that born from Steam Early Access with the promise of doing what Diablo 3 could not, Grim Dawn. It is another ARPG similar to Path of Exile and it has major pros going for it: amazing classes and diversity with secondary classes, huge skill system, and -finally- a dark world and plot, again, like PoE.

2. Warframe

Warframe isn’t exactly like Path of Exile since it is not an action RPG, but it is also free on Steam, is technically an MMO, and plays very much the same other than its camera angle. With dozens of different raids, missions and builds combined with fluid combat, you are in for a good free time.

3. Victor Vran

Victor Vran is another isometric action role-playing game like PoE in which we take on the role of Victor Vran to slay demons. With its wicked demon powers, destiny cards, special moves, and the way you can combine skills all come together to make for a great game you can play with your friends with its co-op feature.
Last edited by CoulAsAGhoul on Apr 29, 2020, 4:11:42 PM
dude you got 40/40 find another hobby before you get blood clots.
Git R Dun!
Heartstone is similar to poe in complexity

per example some netdecks similar to builds can do very genius things like per example the SecretPaladin which have massive synergy

wish the league of legends cardgame had this level of genius synergies too but is not the case.

dunno if new hearstone cards are this cool tho
Last edited by Sammael on May 4, 2020, 4:24:22 PM
"
Sammael wrote:

Yeah, no
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
girng wrote:
"
Sammael wrote:

Yeah, no

Are you kidding? In what other game can you spend hundreds of dollars and make it so your only competition is one of two other relevant decks you have to spend hundreds of dollars on? If that's not depth, I don't know what is.

Seriously though, I was blown away at how bad and cash grabby that game was when I tried it. I grinded hard in MTG Arena and was teetering between the two top ranks swapping between two original decks. Tried it in Hearthstone, found out that there's extremely specific setups that literally make anything else you could possibly do irrelevant.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info