[DSC] WTB Awakened CoH 10ex (purchased)

I would like to buy awkened curse on hit for 10ex. Thanks.
Last edited by The_Kelbi_Hunter on Apr 23, 2020, 6:29:17 PM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2020, 3:37:50 PM
You'll only get it for less than 20ex if the person doesn't know what it's worth.
Worth is relative. How much is it worth if it never sells and move to your standard trash bag at the end of the season? Ive had plenty of people sell me things at half the going rate, and I've sold some of my things likewise. Currently, I have a lot of time to play but if I go back to work next week and only have a couple hours a day? All my stuff gets sold for a lot less.

I want an awkened curse on hit, and somewhere there is a person who would sell me one cheap so I can use it and have fun with it.

I just sold a voices 5 passive for 12ex, because I know you need a lot of them to play certain builds. Let people have fun.

This is just a game. You all need to stop acting like it's your whole life savings and the bank is gonna come take your house if you sell somthing a little cheap. Lol.

The game is more fun if we all can use the things we want for our builds, instead of them collecting dust in a stash tab.

I'm not saying you're wrong by the way. The game would just be a bit more fun for everyone if you were.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info