Experimental Cast On Damage with crazy regen clusters

Build Concept
Taking a look at other builds that use the same idea which scion taking the inquisitor and trickster ascendancy. While using eye of innocence and ngamahu's sign we create the loop of ignites and taken damage. While abusing the new small cluster jewel passive on the health jewels. Surging Vitality which every 5 sec regenerate 10% of hp over 1 sec which using 3 cluster jewels(or for the rich voices) that is a total of 80% life every 5 sec combined with the inquisitor bonus. Now we apply the trickster life recovery and it should be somewhere around 120% of life over 1 sec.

Main skill is cyclone socketed into empire's grasp unique gloves as to pull all mobs into us while firestorm and other CoD triggers proc. Main skills would be up to player to decide. I used main skill as detonate dead as it scales off corpse hp. Where all mobs will be next to us I felt that was a better choice for main dps. While we maintain to be tanky with 81% phys reduction and 7kish life pool at lvl 90.

In the PoB i did not use a life flask as i felt the insane regen we will be getting every 5 sec. I didn't see much of a point. Most of the items are uniques that are relativity cheap as far as i know nothing to crazy. Some may be better to replace with certain rares where min-max would be better.

I think this idea has a lot of potential and not sure how cluster jewels will still work next league. If anyone has any other ideas which may take this build to higher dps while maintaining the insane regen which i think may outdo the zerkwarcry builds right now.

POB: https://pastebin.com/upyDJLep
Last bumped on May 18, 2020, 11:57:47 PM
Those builds are only good at melting your GPU, not much damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info