Nothing worse than logging back in from a blue screen with 10% less XP

You need to make it so we can't lose XP when we die this way. That's just ridiculous. Summoner is about the only build you can survive blue screens, or maybe max block tank builds but when it's out of your control you shouldn't be punished because the game blue screens. And that's why nobody plays hardcore on this machine and why many other players have quit.
Last edited by Anton__Chigur on Apr 20, 2020, 12:26:36 AM
Last bumped on May 5, 2020, 2:17:20 AM
3 blue screen deaths today. THREE

"that's cool" -devs

Why are console players considered 2nd class citizens that are unimportant? I'd love to know why that is
Well thats the big companies for you, only care about making a profit, were just another paycheck to them
Thanks for yet another blue screen death! There is 0% chance I would have died, but you gotta keep blue screening me to do it.

Thanks for not putting any sort of blue screen protection in the game, I know we deserve that XP loss just for trying to support you. Thanks, really appreciate it.
It's far better than logging back in to see your character is now in Standard ;)

But that's why I no longer play HC
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
-- Albert Einstein
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support] Two deaths today in delve With the game just crashing to log in screen and logging back in with 10% XP gone...

Either fix this shit or stop taking XP on crashes.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on May 4, 2020, 7:47:28 PM
I sold a starforge with near perfect rolls for 25c, because i was tired... that feels worse, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info