No Sound When Depositing Map in Stash

A significant portion of the time (>50%), when I deposit a map into the map stash tab with Ctrl+Click, it makes no sound at all.

This is the only time when depositing any type of item into the stash doesn't make a sound. It drives me crazy every time it happens. For a split second, I think my click didn't register with the server or something and the map didn't transfer to my stash.

I am not sure if this is supposed to indicate something (maybe it doesn't make a sound if I already have a map of that type? I haven't been able to definitively figure out a pattern). But even if it is meant to indicate something, that should be done with a different sound instead of no sound at all.

Edit: After further tinkering around I think it may have something to do with loading a new map tab section in the map stash that hasn't been loaded this session (i.e. depositing any type of map I haven't deposited since starting the game). Something about that stash tab loading for the first time prevents the sound from playing. During typical play this happens a lot.
Last edited by fawnsilver on Apr 17, 2020, 11:56:11 PM
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2020, 11:49:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info