Fixes for trade GGG it can't be hard to make it better can it ?

1. Buyout/ non buyout search option (would massively help with prices and price fixing
2.sort by sockets and links option
3.when you fliter get rid of the items that don't fit the filter criteria cause me searching 200+ sections for all the curse rings that aren't 14 exa is so time consuming.

Do this and we will see a better trade market for both buyers and sellers
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2020, 5:42:45 PM
They don't want it better. They don't want you to trade at all read the trade manifesto they have posted. It talks about how people who make the most trades have better characters and they don't want that so they deliberately make trading much harder than necessary which in my opinion is asinine but its not my game so my opinion means very little about half the posts here are about trade and all the console related posts on reddit are about trade. they don't care it works exactly how they want it to which is to say badly. It's so bad that I'm about done with this game.
For me there is no logical explanation for not massively improving trading on console. Better trading works for pc why shouldn't it work for console too.

For Examble: There are uniques where you have to click through hundreds of pages until you find one and then the price is unrealistically high. Come on, really? Unfortunately that has little to do with fun. The first step would be to make all objects that do not meet the search criteria disappear
and not just highlight those that are being searched for.

Then i wonder why you can't search for unigues by just looking for their names? I am really confused about that.
It's because that virtually most of the game's population are greedy assholes that only care about getting paid, if it was up to me with a single wish i would give them 2 choices, either stop being greedy asswipes or get extremely slowly & extremely agonisengly erased from existance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info