Make prophecy a non-currency item to avoid scams

Hi,

I'm playing on Xbox since Synthesis league and for 2-3 leagues now, some people are trying to get exalted stacks from people offering a prophecy.
That scam is relying on people thinking that the opposite is happening (X ex for a prophecy).

By making prophecies a non-currency item, it would avoid this kind of attempts.

I know you'd have to create a new section for prophecies outside the currency one but these offers became redundant and since on console the report system is not efficient at all, i keep getting some.

I know it's a free market but why can't i offer div cards but prophecies ?
It clearly shows that these people have done researches on how to scam other players.

It has surely worked a couple times and now they think it's one of the best ways to get exalted in PoE. What a shame !

Thanks for your awesome work anyway i really enjoy your game since i discovered it on the store and will play for a long time for sure :)

Peace ^^
Last edited by Moineau67 on Apr 12, 2020, 2:55:07 PM
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2020, 11:42:48 AM
Always look at offer before accepting, but yes, those offers are annoying on ps4 aswell. And it's not only propheries, but all kind of stuff. Only solution are to make possible to set fixed prices, you set 1 chaos, and the other player get bought it right away if paying that with no need to accept! . The scams with flooding market with low offerings they never accept are just as annoying! trying to get prices down! - I understand it's not possible on pc but make it console exclusive then, would make the experience much better, and no need to wait hours, or ever to get offer accepted!. Trouble with pc are autotrading/scripts, but as thats not possible on console it would be a huge improvement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info