Add console to www.pathofexile.com/trade

Please add XBOX and PS4 trade markets to www.pathofexile.com/trade.

It would be so great to browse items using the search filters and functionality that PC players have.

And, rather than PM/whispering the seller, simply have a button to add a listing to your "sent offers" tab in-game.

You'd still need to log into the game to put currency into the offer and submit it or cancel it.

Last bumped on May 4, 2020, 8:35:33 AM
I agree 100%, PS4 trade market is awuful. No filters, like how many links or price, when I look for a specific item and I found it after minutes of research I notice I don't have the currency in my inventory, I have to close the trade market, take the currency and I lost the item I found, seriously...in a game like that where everything is related to currency and trading, a trading system like that on console just ruin the all game
Well this would be a HUGE improvement to the market.
Yes please do it, searching for items on console is a pain in the ass atm 😔
This would be amazing and would be made better if they allowed cross-platform trading when they did it there aren't enough players on Xbox or PlayStation but if they shared a market it would help.
This would make life so much easier! I would consider this a must have for improving the console experience.
Yes please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info