If you have a cough keep your pets safe...

Some of you are owners of some pretty adorable animals, keep them safe as well. If you have a cough try to isolate yourself from your pet or take precautions. Speak to your veterinarian doctor on his/her opinion to protect your pets.

Hide shoes or any items you constantly touch or come in contact with from public. I called my vet I asked him, we got technical with each other, but we both agreed better to be safe than sorry.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2020, 2:37:46 AM
Well if your pets walk in your home and jumps onto your bed while cuddling...

Yeah >_>

I have 3 dogs and I'm aware of that fact due to my situation.

"
Molochmane wrote:
Well if your pets walk in your home and jumps onto your bed while cuddling...

Yeah >_>

I have 3 dogs and I'm aware of that fact due to my situation.

Keep us posted, feel free to let off some steam on these forums. We def appreciate your service... Feel free to post pics of them we are all animal lovers here. ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
if you have a cough?
not every cough is viral coronas. and by that point you've already experienced symptoms. you can "IT" for up to like 14-20 days or something before experiencing symptoms, right?
and once you isolate for two weeks you're cleared...but as soon as you go outside again you're compromised!!

so just isolate from everyone forever and release your pets into the wild. you can only be alone to truly be safe
Yeah, this thread could really use something to back it up. Giving unsolicited health advice to people sans strong evidence isn't good practice. And it does have an impact - especially during isolation, pets are really handy for keeping up one's mental health. And now we're meant to keep away from them? Sure, assuming there's good reason to...so is there?
Canadian Veterinary Association statement on transmission of COVID-19 to cats:
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/got-covid-19-symptoms-avoid-snuggling-with-fluffy-and-fido-experts-advise-1.4883918

I remember seeing something a couple days ago about tests involving transmission of virus between cats, but not from cats to humans. I'm guessing most of us don't stick our faces right in our cats' faces, but now is a great time to set limits on where they can sleep (not on your pillow) and whose cups and dishes they can mooch out of (not yours).
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info