Freestyler - Bane / Regen 1.5k Life/ 77/77/76 res / 90% phys redu/ "All content"

all picture rights to "María Cáceres"

So, you want a tanky build, no more rippin` to all the wums and bums arround you; you want to get fast from the start to the end of the map with no fear to rip anymore? This build is made in HC, costed me a lot of regrets :D to min / max it so far as it is, important note:
The build is still in progress!
But so far: you can change few things in the tree to go less defensive and more offensive if you play softcore. But honestly, you don`t need to, as the dps is already yummy.

Here we go!

Fortuitously I have made this build during the current HC SSF league.
I was going to make a save and tanky bow build, something completly different to that, what it become at the end.
I`m still just at lvl 84, my gems are lvl 18, and I`m using a 5L, so the true numbers of dps and the pure potential (also by gear) still have to wait for now.

Why did I choosed this name for the build?

Because we are a freestyler!

We can do everything! Go pure ES build, go pure Evasion, or pure Armour. We are fancy! We use melee gear and use shild charge but cast chaos spells :D We are fast as hell and tanky like a nebuloch jugg!
And we can do every mapmod, every mod.

Pros:

Spoiler
7 - 8 endu charges
regen 1.5 - 2 k life (on concecrated ground even far more)
We sit on 6 - 6,5 k life
90% phys dmg reduce
fortify
on top 20% less dmg cuz of Kintsugi
on top on top less dmg + blinded via flesh and stone
5% ele dmg reduce
77/77/76 res
chaos at least in +
depending on your prefered playstyle you can on top pick
attack/spell block chance arround or dodge
every map mod doable

Cons:

Spoiler
not the very best starter, it takes some effort to make it smooth.
Dps scales highly with gem level and spell dmg investment

Current build lvl 84:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.10.1/AAAABAABAQDBAecFLQW1BucOPA-rEuEUIBRNFHEVIBa_GJEZihm0Gj4aVRv6IWAi6iSLJd8mlSkuKaUs6S2DLlMyATboOlI93T38QKBDMUZpR35JE0z_U7tVS1hjXkVfP2CzYSFh4mVNaGVqk3TtdPF2gnasd-J673y4fXV_soIHhFOExYTZhO-Gs4ngjDaNv5HOkx-XBpu1nyei6qQZshm00bVIu-O77byfvTa-p7_VwzrEWMSixtjIDM96z37SIdNv037YC9l82sHes-ZY6NbqGOsU7pDvDu967_3xrPJB8932SPaj-Ov66_xL_XL-uv_N

This is more or less the heart of this build. The last 10 - 16 points you can invest like you want, I would grab the left hemisphere over "Fangs of the Viper" up to "Growth and Decay". But we will see later on..

Gear:

Spoiler

Kintsugi need "iron reflexes" to make it shiny
(potential in use: Deaths Oath and Geofri if you want to play arround)

Kaoms Way is mandatory as we use so many endus

Immortal flesh is by far underrated, it is a great option in compare to most Stygians!

The rest of the gear is crap, we want to get:
Spoiler

shild
Spoiler
Broken Faith !
or
Lioneye's Remorse
The Surrender
The Oak
Saffell's Frame -> occasionally

important note:
Zeel's Amplifier seems to be a great option, but if you go armour, not fully ES, DON`T use it! A few times chaos dmg will kill you, read: Zealot's Oath...

weapon
Spoiler
Breath of the Council

helm
Spoiler
rare with max life / res /
or
Scold's Bridle
Ahn's Contempt (than use Powerlessness)

gloves
Spoiler
Asenath's Gentle Touch
or
Vixen's Entrapment
or rare with max life / res, curse on hit if possible

Doedre Elexir is our panic flask, just befor we start hard boss fights, just to get max endus.

Gems:

Spoiler
Bane, Despair, Efficiacy, Void, Swift Affli, Con Destrucion
(or less duration if you want a red socket to swap for blood magic maps, but than I would simply turn off 1 aura and use mana flask)
Shild charge, fortify, Endu on stun
Cwdt, steelskin, Tempest shild, molten shell
wither, spell totem
malevolence, flesh and stone
holy relic, stone golem and several curses

Ascendacy:

Spoiler
1 Jugg
2 Trickser
(but you can choose any of your fav, many great possibilities)

-> as you can see, there is still a lot to do. But so far it is simply super fun :)
And fr now last words:
You can easy change few passivs to go for max ES or max Evade, also if you want to use Kaoms or any other high armour chest, always prove, if choosing iron reflexes is usefull or not. There are a lot possibilities to min max this build in all directions.
Also the jewels will offer a lot diversity, it is on you.

Have fun, soon back to update this build!
Feel free to post your thoughs, ideas!

ingame: @Firepopyre
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2020, 5:11:25 PM
place holder
ingame: @Firepopyre
How much DPS do you have on Bane?
Interesting. Can you provide a PoB please? I'd like to try this. I've been looking for an all around character to through some exalts at. SO far this league I've rolled 4 different characters as I've found weaknesses in them all. I despise playing the meta so I'm always looking for something like this. The only thing that worries me is does it have sufficient single target?
Any updates on how this build is going for you and end-game damage?
i tried to play around with this build in POB, even with insane gear i could only squeeze 300k dps out of it. seems bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info