Hideout music option - discontinued tracks

I remembered the Solaris Temple music being different, also the immaculate hideout was the same, but I guess that was replaced by new music, which is pretty good, actually all your stuff is. I like the old stuff too.

I have an idea, for those who really liked some of the old stuff, make a "Discontinued" option under the Hideout Music MTX so we can jam out to old times in our cozy hideouts? I know it's a bottom of the list sort of thing but hey, a guy can dream! Stay sane. :)

Last edited by Clyston on Apr 1, 2020, 12:25:12 PM
Last bumped on May 12, 2020, 7:34:23 PM
Yeah, i remember back when Act 3 was the ''end game'' back when crown of the eyes was considered godlike, before scion was a thing, when you killed dominus for the first time(?) you would get end titles and epic heavy metal soundtrack, when i bought the music mtx thing, was kinda hoping it would be there, but sadly it isn't. Tho i do kinda understand as to why - it was a genuine piece of copyright music that surely had no copyright claim by GGG, which means if they were to put it in right now, there would be plenty of royalties to be paid.
No rest for the wicked.
Those tracks are unavailable due to copyrights. They cannot be used anywhere in the game. Period.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info