Item Restriction Settings

In Options at the bottom in game play there's multiple item restricting settings. I'm not exactly smart so maybe I'm just using the wrong one. However I'm using regular 3-Strict to weed out all the blue and grey items. With this I also weed out some rare items, most blue Jewels, and as I learned this morning it also blocks some Divination Cards. Only way I don't have these blocked is to use Regular 2-Semi Strict which shows basically every blue item aswell as every decent base stat grey item. Is it possible to add all Divination Cards, jewels, and Rare items to Regular 3-Strict or is there a setting already for this? I've yet to get more than 3 of a card on any of the past 3 leagues so it's obvious Divination Cards are rare or I have very bad luck lol as for Jewels they're not necessarily rare but nor are they close to common....Atleast not for me WhyPepeSad xD.
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2020, 4:13:29 AM
"
In Options at the bottom in game play there's multiple item restricting settings. I'm not exactly smart so maybe I'm just using the wrong one. However I'm using regular 3-Strict to weed out all the blue and grey items. With this I also weed out some rare items, most blue Jewels, and as I learned this morning it also blocks some Divination Cards. Only way I don't have these blocked is to use Regular 2-Semi Strict which shows basically every blue item aswell as every decent base stat grey item. Is it possible to add all Divination Cards, jewels, and Rare items to Regular 3-Strict or is there a setting already for this? I've yet to get more than 3 of a card on any of the past 3 leagues so it's obvious Divination Cards are rare or I have very bad luck lol as for Jewels they're not necessarily rare but nor are they close to common....Atleast not for me WhyPepeSad xD.

There is a website called filtreblade that you can google for.
It allows you to load an existing filter such as Neversink Strict, and then edit it with the help of a graphic UI.
Once done you can save it, sync it with PoE and then use it.
PC users have been using it for ages but it now works for XBox (I have tested it this league) and maybe PS as well.

I will warn you it is a massive deal and scary, and get it wrong and you will filter out something important if you aren’t careful.

But it exists

Edit..
It is better, imo, to use a default filter that’s too much and add things things you want to see.
For example, I am currently using Strict with edits to show all maps, armour stones (still need some for armour upgrades as I get them)

Edit 2..
Don’t screw about with themes or sounds, they just don’t work when I tried them
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Apr 1, 2020, 10:31:26 AM
"
Timbo Zero wrote:
"

There is a website called filtreblade that you can google for.
It allows you to load an existing filter such as Neversink Strict, and then edit it with the help of a graphic UI.
Once done you can save it, sync it with PoE and then use it.
PC users have been using it for ages but it now works for XBox (I have tested it this league) and maybe PS as well.

I will warn you it is a massive deal and scary, and get it wrong and you will filter out something important if you aren’t careful.

But it exists

Edit..
It is better, imo, to use a default filter that’s too much and add things things you want to see.
For example, I am currently using Strict with edits to show all maps, armour stones (still need some for armour upgrades as I get them)

Edit 2..
Don’t screw about with themes or sounds, they just don’t work when I tried them
ty I'll look into it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info