3.10 Build Help Request (CoC Discharge Terminus Est)

I haven't played this game in a loooong time, but all time favorite builds have been CoC and then some form of triggered discharge.

I last played a version of triggered discharge that used Romira's Banquet and Inya's Epiphany as primary charge generation, but obviously that is a non-crit build. I looked enviously at crit based discharge builds, but to my knowledge they tended to use Voll's protector, which I didn't like because I was a huge fan of the healing from Kingsguard.

I recently learned about the Militant Faith Jewel though, specifically Inner Conviction's ability to turn frenzy charge generation into power charge generation. So I started to think about a crit based CoC Discharge build that still used Kingsguard for healing rather than switching to Voll's Protector.

Using Frenzy as main skill with CoC discharge and Terminus Est as a weapon (plus some other things) I could see on hit generation of power charges being very high. Has this been done already? I have a 79 scion on standard and a lot of the required gear to give it a try, but could really use help if people have suggestions, especially in the area of skill tree mapping. Below is what I came up with so far for a tree.

Any help is appreciated!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.10.1/AAAABAABAADBAwQDlgSzDdERDxa_GFYYXRo4G8gc3B8YH0EfTCaVJy8o-ilPKgst0jD4Nj06WDrYOyg8LTzvQYdI50tXUDBR-1MOVUtVxlnzW9Nd8mBDYeJirGNDaHRrt2yMbWxuPW-ecFJyqXasdweCm4LHgwmDX4PMhFOFfYcTidOMC4w2jxqPRpBVkc6UoJTxmFOYrZuhnKSdqp8-ogCmMqcIqHKpSKyYrKqt8a7_sVu0OLc-uJO5fLvtvV2-gMBmwOPE9sauzRbPftLo2E3Yvdpi217foOOE5RnqGOvu7LDukO_98B_xs_cy99f4l_jr-ej79f4K
Last bumped on May 11, 2020, 3:30:12 PM
Any news on its success or failure as a build? It sounded interesting but I've never known a thing about items like the Militant Faith Jewel. Anything even remotely like it just trips me up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info