Fuck this Virus!

I didn't care about it in the slightest, now I'm pissed though. Every night for years I make some food, lie down, and watch Archer. Not tonight though, cause this virus is a piece of shit, and watchcartoononline is a piece of shit.

"Due to lots of requests, blah, reserved, meh, register for premium."

Now I'm sitting here with cold burritos and crackers, after scouring the internet and finding out there was no other way to watch it. Tonight sucks, now I gotta read forum threads while I eat.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2020, 10:16:03 AM
Ladies Gentlemen and more gentlemen, I proudly present to you,

"Millennial Entitlement: A Forum Post"

-- Puddles, text on screen, 2020
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 28, 2020, 11:39:54 PM
In case anybody is curious, it was mildly enjoyable. The forums threads are pretty alright tonight, and the hands on nature of forum viewing kept me from demolishing my food halfway through.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"Gentlemen and more gentlemen" Holy crap I laughed 😁
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"

It's all so beautiful... the food chain that is.

Luckily dragons are immune to corona. Cats, however, not.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Mar 29, 2020, 2:13:00 AM
Spoiler Alert: The quality of Archer drops around season 5.

"
Hilbert wrote:
Spoiler Alert: The quality of Archer drops around season 5.

I'm aware, lol. I've been watching through it repeatedly since it came out. But it barely drops at 5, six and seven were both still really good.

It doesn't get significantly worse until 8-10. And Dreamland was sill pretty good, Danger Island was meh, it has it's moments, and 1999 was just bad, until the last couple episodes. With how 1999 ended though, I'm pretty sure they intentionally made those seasons not great because they were filler spin offs, so they could make the return as good as it used to be.

It's finally back after four years this May, I'm just stupid excited for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info