Lush Hideout won't unlock

So I am pretty new to PoE and today I did the Quest to unlock my first hideout (Lush Hideout). During the quest, after I found the hideout, killed all the monsters and stuff, I had unlocked the hideout. There was a waypoint and everything, though I abandoned the quest (before crafting anything, which was part of the quest), and went ahead to do the main quest.

After finishing that and unlocking the 3rd Act, I returned to my hideout to continue. When I was about to go back to it, I noticed that there was no Waypoint avaliable to teleport to, so I had to go there through the forest.

When I arrived at the hideout there was NOTHING there, except monsters. I thought the quest had been reset and I needed to clear it from the monsters, which I did. This time Helen wasn't there and after I killed all the monsters, the quest tab showed me that I had "unlocked the hidout", but nothing happened.
All the monsters were still on the ground and Helen wasn't there and neither was my stuff, the stash or the waypoints.

Is there a way to fix this? I really wanted a hideout.
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2023, 6:27:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
To visit your Hideout that you have unlocked, you can click the Hideout pin on the world map, or use the /hideout chat command.

You don't need to go back to the Dread Thicket.
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info