More options for skins

Greets all o/

First of all, thanks for all the hard work you all put in, appreciated, and great game :)

Onto the topic, options for skins. Lets take Arcane Lightning Armour for instance, its a cool looking skin, but it can be made even better as far as sales pitches go, if there was an option to turn off the lightning effects, or equip the lightning effects as a separate item, because though some customers like maximum bling, others may prefer a more sedate approach, its personal preference really, but if you give the option to control the amount of bling I think more people might buy it. Anther example is the frost beam on the Arctic Body Armour.

Just some market feedback from my end, I would of bought the Arcane Lightning Armour set but I could not turn off the lightning effects, so I called it off. At lest so far ;)

Same goes for weapon effects and skins, with regards to the trails a few leave, does look cool, but again I think some customers may want to turn off the trail effects, again just there preference but could mean more sales. Examples Darkprism Weapon Skin and Fateweaver Weapon Effect.

Don't know how much dev time that would require, and the profit from it would be, but maby worth taking a look at, especially since a lot of things are being redone for Path of Exile 4.0 A good time to implement perhaps.

Thanks for you time reading this and all the best :)

Ps: If anyone wants to add please do! ;D
Last edited by Trionite on Mar 28, 2020, 6:58:10 AM
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2020, 2:24:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info