Building a new gaming PC

Hi there! Building a new PC that should last me a couple years and be able to play recent games & stream comfortably.

Here's the stuff I chose so far:

"
8GB Gigabyte RX 590 Gaming H/3xDP (197.50€)
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8x 3.70GHz (174.85€)
16GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4-3200 DIMM CL 16 Dual Kit (72.85€)
MSI B450-A Pro MAX AMD B450 So.AM4 Dual Channel DDR4 ATX (88.90€)
600 Watt be quiet! Pure Power 11 Non-Modular 80+ Gold (75.54€)
500GB Samsung 860 Evo 2.5" SSD (6GB/s) (78.50€)
1000GB Seagate BarraCuda HD (36.31€)

Total cost: 759.06€

Here's what I'm curious about: did I miss anything significant? I know it's an on-going discussion about what brand to pick, but I'll stick with AMD this time. I'd like to stay in the range of 800 bucks. And do you think it'll be enough to run recent games on high settings & stream & record at the same time?

Thanks!
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2020, 7:59:15 AM
If you want to stream/record, an Nvidia card might be a better choice.

However, I literally just finished building the exact PC you listed. Not kidding. lol

Here's mine: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/25835567
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on Mar 27, 2020, 11:46:47 AM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
If you want to stream/record, an Nvidia card might be a better choice.

However, I literally just finished building the exact PC you listed. Not kidding. lol

Here's mine: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/25835567

LOL that's awesome. :D I'm looking forward to building that thing myself because all shops in the area are closed due to covid-19.
If you're comfortable, you absolutely should. I've been rolling my own for 25 years and it's never been easier.

#QuarantineProjects
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
If you're comfortable, you absolutely should. I've been rolling my own for 25 years and it's never been easier.

#QuarantineProjects

Oh, damn. :D that's some experience up your sleeve. I'll probably have to watch some tutorials, but yeah not much else I can do. I already heard CPU and motherboard are gonna be the trickiest so I'm alert
I wish there was a Youtube back when I built my first one! So much great information out there on the interwebs now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info