Help about certain items value.

Hey guys, so I play the game on PC but I wanted to get the Platinum on PS4, started on Metamorph as Necro a few weeks ago, and managed to get Shaper's Touch with 2% ES after my character moved to standard for a bunch of Chaos, regrets, Prisms and all currency I could gather which was around 1 exalted, I already had The Baron and Alberon's.

I make the post since I have a few items remaining to get, yet prices on PS4 market are pretty crazy, the same item can go from 5 to 25 exalt and that's just about any item, like Astramentis which I got the other day for 80 chaos on PC and that's because I looked it with nice stats, otherwise it's around 50 chaos.

So basically I'm worried I can't complete the build and get the Platinum, and I'd like to know what would be the normal price to pay for the following items on PS4 Standard so I can send offers to people selling them since the ones who make up a price can get pretty crazy and I can't know which one is right.

So the items would be Saqawal's Nest or Geofri's Sanctuary for body, I think I'd like to go with Saqawal's, but if it's too expensive I'll do with Geofri's, also no looking for 6l or 6 sockets to reduce the price, and since I'm going for the platinum I'll have to 6l it myself.

Then Aul's or Astramentis for neck, and that should be everything since for rings, belt and weapon it'll have to be rares, for now I'm using Queen's Escape for weapon.

I'd be great if I can get an approximate for these 4 items so I can know which offers to send and what prices to look for. Thanks!
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2020, 12:40:47 AM
From what I remember astramentis are 3ex and saqawals are 5-6ex. I think I have one or two saqawal boss fights if you want to try your luck later on, drop rate is 25%.
Oh that would be nice, I've never done that content even in PC, sometimes I forget there's uniques dropped from certain bosses and I'm just hoping I get it from a random drop. Right now I'm working on Atlas, just 24 maps completed, if I can access that content I'd love to try ^^

And thanks for the prices, I've seen people even selling at 450ex, now I have a better idea about them.
Last edited by YonahFuriae on Mar 26, 2020, 6:21:55 PM
I checked, only have the crab and spider ones unfortunately, I must have used the avian one before.

Definitely not 450 ex lol.
Honestly, my best opinion would be to roll a new character and do Delirium. The standard market is pretty much dead because most of the people who put lots of time into the game play the new leagues.
As of this post, Astramentis is selling for 120c - 2ex, saqawals is 10ex (only cuz there’s just one and that will change), geofri’s is 20-30c, and this is only a week and a couple days into the league. Give it another month and those prices will plummet. I rolled the “king of all summoners” for part of metamorph and was easily able to gear it. I switched back to ED/Trickster though cuz the Sirus fight was unplayable with minions.
I rolled ED last week when Delirium started and I’ve made solid progress gearing again (Brutal Restraint, 6-link off color Hyrri’s, 6-link bis ED Maraketh Bow, Green Nightmare, etc)

TLDR: Start a Delirium character. You’ll save a ton of time and currency.

Edit: You may also want to consider a different build. One of the trophies is to kill Atziri in the Alluring Abyss. Zombie AI and damage reflect don’t do well together.
Last edited by Eternal_Eclipse_ on Mar 28, 2020, 7:08:22 PM
In response to Eternal, I bought OP a saqawal for 2ex, he just has to get the funds to pay me back. Also OP if you need any carries like uber atziri let me know, I run everything for free, just get the fragments.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info