Scammed for the first time

Hey all!

I always loved the community and i always trusted people blindly when getting crafts and so on...

DONT DO WHAT I HINGSTEN DOES

I lost my 6l armor when i tried to get a guy to craft % added max life.
The guys accouunt is called [Removed by Support]. He proceeded making an alt the same class iam to enjoy the piece. I reported him and did what i could. I hope you will all be careful when trusting this guy.
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Mar 24, 2020, 1:31:45 AM
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2020, 5:21:05 AM
"
drjapzeye wrote:
Hey all!

I always loved the community and i always trusted people blindly when getting crafts and so on...

The guys accouunt is called [Removed by Support]. He proceeded making an alt the same class iam to enjoy the piece. I reported him and did what i could. I hope you will all be careful when trusting this guy.

Reported him? He broke no rules. If you put an item in the trade window and hit accept, possession of the item = ownership. You gave him the item for free. That's how GGG is going to view it.

And for the record, I'd have taken your 6L armor as well, if you put it in the trade window.
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Mar 24, 2020, 1:32:18 AM
Doesn't even belong in this forum.

Path of Exile is a cutthroat environment.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Mar 24, 2020, 1:35:50 AM
"
Reinhart wrote:
Doesn't even belong in this forum.

Path of Exile is a cutthroat environment.

Not if you SSF. Its quite pleasant. But some people can't handle the grind to get what u want.
Git R Dun!
You sold it to him for free
Need more brains, exile?
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
drjapzeye wrote:
Hey all!

Reported him? He broke no rules. If you put an item in the trade window and hit accept, possession of the item = ownership. You gave him the item for free. That's how GGG is going to view it.

And for the record, I'd have taken your 6L armor as well, if you put it in the trade window.

Provide crafting service, don't give item back and he broke no rules?
Yeah sure kiddo haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info