Surveyed 100 exiles... Name something that doesn’t drop in Path of Exile...

TOILET PAPER!!!

Wtf is wrong with everyone buying and hoarding the damn toilet papers. People must have something worse than Covid-19... let’s fucking call it. S.Y.P.S

Shit Your Pants Syndrome...

As far as I know this is a RESPIRATORY virus not an ASS virus...

-Sol

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2020, 3:33:02 PM
You're smarter than this, and it's not funny anymore.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"

That implies it was funny at some point.
"
LennyLen wrote:
"

Oh, I think it was, and if approached the right way it still is. But it's funny in an absurd way, not a point-and-laugh way. Absurd because it affected all of us and became a point where you couldn't tell anymore who was on which side of the joke.

But I'll never not find this hilarious:

If only because I remember watching it on the show when the TP situation was still a case of 'eh, there'll be a run by morons, then they'll restock next week and those morons will look...well, like morons'. Well, the restock didn't happen and the morons are well-positioned to gloat. Also, there's no way Ellis wrote that line anywhere near in time to have done it conscious of the future significance.

And I'm not ashamed to admit that I bought more TP than usual when I saw it was running out elsewhere, because...yknow, you never know.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"

I told this to my my elderly grand father, he actually said, "I really needed this humor...". To see a grandparent who’s scared shitless laugh was definitely worth every character in that sentence.

One it was in good taste, two... Not sure if your referring to; that it’s not funny cause you can’t wipe your butt, I digress...

My persona in these past 9 years is to lighten the mood, we all know I don’t post out of malice... Sending hugs your way.

^.^

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Luckily i live in one of those Goldilockzones that produce Toiletpaper,
it should be first priority to search for Toiletpaper in Space.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
"
LennyLen wrote:
"

Oh, I think it was, and if approached the right way it still is. But it's funny in an absurd way, not a point-and-laugh way. Absurd because it affected all of us and became a point where you couldn't tell anymore who was on which side of the joke.

But I'll never not find this hilarious:

If only because I remember watching it on the show when the TP situation was still a case of 'eh, there'll be a run by morons, then they'll restock next week and those morons will look...well, like morons'. Well, the restock didn't happen and the morons are well-positioned to gloat. Also, there's no way Ellis wrote that line anywhere near in time to have done it conscious of the future significance.

And I'm not ashamed to admit that I bought more TP than usual when I saw it was running out elsewhere, because...yknow, you never know.

It's chinese
There's lots of reasonable alternatives dropping everywhere in Wraeclast... if you have to go answer Nature's call and don't have a roll of 2-ply, there's always these:

[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info