Stores are selling out of Hand Sanitizer and Flu Masks

And instead of being a sheep and following the chaos, I'm going to buy a nice Elder Darkseer pack in the morning.

People are dumb. Goes to show how much control the media has over the herd. Shout about something enough and you'll create a situation that seems much more drastic than it really is.

Enjoy your Lysol wipes.
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2020, 3:17:16 AM
Flu masks...lol
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
wear your flu masks and wipe your ass with hand sanitizer while in your house of toilet paper

stay safe
Last edited by xMustard on Mar 12, 2020, 10:00:52 PM
I'm left speechless by how happily and easily people reveal themselves to be idiots given a keyboard and an audience...especially when they otherwise seemed sane and rational.

Such are the times I suppose. True colours emerge in times of crisis.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 12, 2020, 11:33:40 PM
"
I'm left speechless by how happily and easily people reveal themselves to be idiots given a keyboard and an audience...especially when they otherwise seemed sane and rational.

it shouldnt take a crisis to spot "unlighted" people (very very ToS friendly word I'm using here)
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"

There are many forms of coronavirus out there bud. We've all likely caught it at least once or twice in life. Cough cough, the common cold.

I'm left speechless by how many people will happily follow sources that bend narratives and manufacture chaos to sow division and disarray in a populace. :-)
Read the other thread about it. I'm not going to waste my time repeating the obvious here. My life is genuinely at risk, yours probably isn't. So yknow, who do you think is going to take this seriously, you or me?

The fact that you think a toaster is an appliance and thus all appliances are toasters is fucking terrifying. This is why we call in Covid-19 or NOVEL coronavirus. Do you know what NOVEL means? It means 'new'. If you can't figure out the significance of that word here, that's on you.

Go enjoy your healthy status. Please. I'd ask you to spare a thought for those of us who are already forced to avoid people like you, but it's clear that's not going to happen.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 13, 2020, 12:03:10 AM
Last edited by elesham4ever on Mar 14, 2020, 9:27:54 PM
Are the masks at least covering the eyes? Cause they are pretty useless otherwise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info