Stationary Build? (Help with build)

Hello!
Introduction

I'm playing PoE for many league now but always followed other guides and build on the internet so i have very little knowledge on how things should be done when creating a build so I'm asking for guidance. Also there might already be these kind of builds but didnt seen them yet.

I Want to create a full stationary build. Why? Why not.
Basically i want to attempt to recreate some of the AFK boss killer build's tankiness without the lag that kills a computer every day and with enough AoE dmg that blight maps can be cleared without building nor moving at all. (Without being a Summoner.)

The things i probably want to build around :

Inquisitor :
Sanctuary
Pious Path
Soul of Tukohama finally can be used

2x Gift From Above rings (And might as well could build around block? With Light of Lunaris gives more block and crit multi after block chance)

The New notables :
Nature's Presence
Gain 2 Grasping Vines each second while stationary
2% chance to deal Double Damage per Grasping Vine
1% less Damage taken per Grasping Vine

--Thats 20% chance to deal double damage, 10% less dmg taken (after 5 seconds).
The only downside that its impossible to use movement skill right? Becouse even tho the character not moving, the position will be changed therefore braking the vines.

Expansive Might
Mace, Sceptre or Staff Attacks deal 20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
While stationary, gain 10% increased Area of Effect every second, up to a maximum of 50%

Mindfulness
15% increased maximum Mana
80% increased Mana Regeneration Rate while stationary

--This seems an easy mana maintain

Peace Amidst Chaos
8% increased maximum Life
2% additional Physical Damage Reduction while stationary
Regenerate 2% of Life per second while stationary

Savour the Moment
10% increased maximum Energy Shield
Regenerate 3.00% of Energy Shield per second while stationary

--One for the Life based builds and one for ES builds.

Can this be viable? This is only a few gear/notable but seem to have decent damage and tankyness. (Not considering that i want a stationary build in a clear speed meta game).
Is there more notable/gear like these that can be used?
Also what main skill can be the best for this? I main want skill that dont need to be released (like Divine ire). Something like Spark?
Last edited by pericz on Mar 11, 2020, 5:36:07 AM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2020, 10:22:22 PM
For this I would say ball lightning or shock nova with astral projector is a good skill to kill stuff. Maybe ignite fireball?

For blighted maps you would want to kill before they reach you(and the pump) so block isn't really gonna be that helpfull.

LLRF build could also be good model to see what you would need to survive. And RF is great dmg boost for spell which you will sorely need.
"
MaxHax2 wrote:
For this I would say ball lightning or shock nova with astral projector is a good skill to kill stuff. Maybe ignite fireball?

For blighted maps you would want to kill before they reach you(and the pump) so block isn't really gonna be that helpfull.

LLRF build could also be good model to see what you would need to survive. And RF is great dmg boost for spell which you will sorely need.

The problem with Shock nova + astral projector is that i want to use two gift from above.
The Light of Lunaris shield while boosting block give crit multi for the amount of block i have which means i can clear the blight mob faster (And after all if they semehow get close to me that block could be helpful) Not to mention if i can earn enough tankiness stationary boss killing would be interesting (tho the block itself is to much rng)
An RF build could be actually interesting not only for the survive part but for the DMG part. If i drop Grapsing wine (as RF doesnt hit) i would probably would have enough dmg and the +50% AoE is just great

Or i might could do some storm brand as its OP
Last edited by pericz on Mar 11, 2020, 5:25:48 PM
arctic armor is a perfect fit for stationary build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info