Literally 40 fake prismatic catalyst posts, so none of us can buy.

Okay. This is beyond dumb. Haven’t been on in two weeks, figured I’d spend the cash for prismatic catalysts for my ring. Hey, the price has come down to a fairer level! That’s cool.

No, it’s not. One guy has like 200 catalysts in posts of 1-10, with at least a full page of fake posts, trying to trick others into selling theirs for less.

None of it is real, I can’t even find a real post to bid on.

We need a way to report these guys. Succor of the sinless, the card, is the same. One guy with dozens of posts, maybe 6-7 real ones from other people.

Guys like this who post dozens of scams and take the fun out for us, wrecking the trade menu for entire items, need to be reported and get temporary bans.

Frustrating. I’m happy to spend more to get my catalysts, I’m just sick of seeing “you have tried to submit and offer to this account too recently” when trying to bid on 10 different options just hoping to find a real one.

Most of the time I love the trade, way better than PC, but scammers like this take the fun out of the game.

Fake posts should be reportable, or we should be able to hide posts from a single user with a toggle button so we can avoid being scammed or prevented from finding actual entries by people who don’t want us to buy at all.
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2020, 8:20:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info