Ps4 Standart league Need carry for uber atiziri and shaper kill, offers 12 exalted orbs

Hello, i am looking for carry to kill uber atiziri and shaper on ps4 standart league, willing to pay 12 exalted orbs for help.
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2020, 1:10:22 PM
those carries are like 30c the most. are you new here? dont give that much
I dont mind to overpay, its ok.
That's bait.
Yup, just as i thought, standart league is pretty much dead, cant even get any help by overpaying...
Ok so i solo killed uber atiziri, so only need shaper kill now, offer 5 exalted orbs for shaper.
"
LionRobie wrote:
Yup, just as i thought, standart league is pretty much dead, cant even get any help by overpaying...

You're playing poe on a console and standard. What do you expect lol?
"
LionRobie wrote:
Ok so i solo killed uber atiziri, so only need shaper kill now, offer 5 exalted orbs for shaper.

now i dont even think you're serious. uber atziri is 10 times harder than shaper. if you really killed her than shaper should be a breathe
I tried shaper yesterday and failed as for last phase he summoned clone of himself and i started to panic and failed... And yes im serious, i still need help. Also his yellow balls attack one shots me, but i can tank his beam lol.
Last edited by LionRobie on Feb 23, 2020, 12:12:38 PM
Ok so i gave it another try and solo killed shaper, finaly have my platinum trophy for 100% this game, gg, and good luck guys, no longer need any help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info