Really , this game is tiring for me

Good days all players and devs.

I play the game 12 hours a day, but it has become unplayable.4 years ago I bought diablo 3 for $ 60, but although I love poe the game lag slot and it is not played, xbox one x on my device..

https://youtu.be/qt9D6kldIW8
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2020, 6:19:41 PM
before ggg chimes in and blames your internet, I'm going to give you the power to determine yourself its your internet.

YOU MUST BE HARD WIRED

on a hard wired device (laptop or desktop), go to the start menu, type in 'cmd' click on command prompt. type in: "ping 8.8.8.8 -t"

Now your xbox should be hard wired as well, and go play the game. When you get game stutter and lag, check your command prompt. Is your MS spiking(anything over 150+ MS is bad) when you get lag in game? If so, its your internet.

I too experienced game freeze, but it wasn't that consistent. Yours might honestly be your internet. Do your due diligence on your end before going to GGG with it.
thanks for the answer. my rating is 85, pack loss is 1%, i also play diablo 3, battlefield 5 multiplayer, apex legends, black desert online, i am just having trouble with this game
have you tried changing the gateway out of curiosity?
İ m not owned pc . İ m checked xbox control panel
you can still change gateway on xbox. before you login to character selection press Y and you can change which server you connect up to. see if it makes a difference just for troubleshooting purposes.
Wupp . İ m switching all day , moscow , london , frankurt non switch and all server full laggy and laggy death xp loss one day %40

Really console edition really baddd , look wolcen and cry engine motor , optimising game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info