[Standard] WTB Mirror/Demigod set

Got everything! Thanks to everyone who participated. That was pretty fast.

Aslo wtb The Tamming ring-6ex non corrupted any roll, above this price is absolutely ridiculous. Braindeads who asking more than this still trying to sell their ring since June.

Update 09.02
Got mirror, HUGE THANKS to insanely generous person The_Creators__ for his kindness!!!
Last edited by PropaneInhale on Feb 9, 2020, 5:50:57 AM
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2020, 1:36:26 PM
Is there something worth mirroring on PS4 or is it just to complete the currency tab? I've been trying to find someone showing off actual mirror items before also buying a mirror myself but I can't find anything good.

Nice streak on uber labs btw, I tried to beat your time on Feb 4th since it was a quick run, but I was 8 seconds short. I ran it ~7 times though, do you only run it once-twice per day?
Only for completing currency tab. Personally i dont think item worth a mirroring except its insane rare legacy one. There is no such on ps4 imo.

Thanks. I run both labs only once a day. Unfortunately, its not possible to beat pathfinder with any other class. Thats why i made myself a pathfinder so i can completely faceroll and run lab only once and save my time.
I'd delete this game long time ago but i think its extremely unfair to guys who play on pc that you can run lab blindfold in any build for 15ish mins and still get EM jewel. People on pc trying to beat devoided and Napalm guys for years.

I cant let a wheely dudes accidentally get EMs for free just cuz there is no ppl playing.
Mb ill retreat after i get all the stuff i want for collection cuz i dont play this game besides lab anymore.
I've never tried pathfinder yet, I used Deadeye most of the time but switched to Raider in December.

Yeah, I hadn't heard of devoided until couple weeks ago on a reddit post people were complaining about him, so I checked what the leaderboard looked like on PS4 and saw your name a lot.

I waited until it was a quick day to give it a shot since I figured the longer it was the much less chance I'd have. Not looking to win one though since I only use my Raider, was just doing it for fun.
Yeah i totally feel you in this. I used trickster for lab before legion, and couple times there was a lab runner guys out of the sudden so i had to actually race them like you tried this time. You'd probably beat me if you make a lab pathfinder. Atleast i'd run lab couple times then XD
For now you only stricted by your accendancy and gear to do so.
"
Gradieus wrote:
Is there something worth mirroring on PS4 or is it just to complete the currency tab? I've been trying to find someone showing off actual mirror items before also buying a mirror myself but I can't find anything good.

Nice streak on uber labs btw, I tried to beat your time on Feb 4th since it was a quick run, but I was 8 seconds short. I ran it ~7 times though, do you only run it once-twice per day?

Before the nerf to Abyss jewels I was playing Deadeye TS and looking for 4prop T1 searching eye 3 times a day

There are none that I know of. Saw a synthesised abyss with 50 life and decent stats but nothing mirror worthy unfortunately
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info