how to prevent blight encounters from bugging

already commented on few posts about this but nobody seems to pay attention so let's make a post.

there is actualy a way to complete those encounters so you don't make them bug .

somebody* mentionned that on the forum like a 10 days ago and it works 100%
(I'm playing on xbox and no minion build)
sounds like if you kill the monsters too fast when they pop out the portals it might cause it to bug and stop spawning...
so you have to kill the monsters slowly at first and as far as possible from the portals (the closest from the pump you can let them come )
keep doing this until one of the portals turns into a reward pod ( seems like it's the blight rewards pod that always come first )
now you can go and nuke everything left.

it can be tricky for some builds to let the monsters come close , I admit , but better lose a blight encounter than no loot at all...

*OP
"
Sardanath wrote:
Try not to nuke everything before atleast one chest has been awarded. Been having that but it kinda works when you let towers do their work a bit.
Last edited by lepoisondavril on Jan 27, 2020, 10:13:36 AM
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2020, 1:58:12 AM
Honestly, you know what I do with Blight Encounters?

I click on the pump.

Then I just keep on moving away...

I don't do them because I hate Cassia and hope that she dies to her stoopid "Pump."

Really, I do - I loathe everything about "Blight."

PS - When you just leave it and then return, after it's over, you'll briefly see the nodes you would have gotten if you had seen it all the way through, but failed. They'll pop up for just a second then go away. When I figure out how to game that, I'll start being more appreciative of "Blight." :) (I still won't actually stick around and do it, though.)
Blights need a fix. I tried this but stuff just dies too fast I guess.

If there’s a boss, there’s no rewards. It sucks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info