New premium tradeboard with buyout options to combat price fixers

New mtx tradeboard with buyout options, either 30 day use or just buy it once and it's always available.

Would make you guys money, and us players happy. No more dealing with price fixers or waiting 12 hours for someone who leaves their xbox on 24/7 to finally see it.

I would be more than happy to spend a little extra every month, or even a considerable amount to have it permantly.

Or even a new "super premium" stashtab that you can set buyout prices on.
Last edited by EliteExile89 on Jan 25, 2020, 12:19:32 PM
Last bumped on Feb 1, 2020, 9:49:24 AM
I’d also be happy with a block function. Dude refuses a fair offer and he’s just misleading people, let us hide that player.

Or super aggressive bidders. I have a guy who has like 25 fake cards listed for 30c on a card worth 2ex+ and I have one, he sends me 1ex bids over and over. Cancels and sends again. Probably 100 to date. I have told him I won’t sell at that price. When those 25 cards vanish the bids stop.

I’d love to hide that guy so he can’t contact me or make it hard to see real postings.

Otherwise I love the console version of trading. At least people can’t insult you or swap out an item right before you buy to scam you.
"
EliteExile89 wrote:
New mtx tradeboard with buyout options, either 30 day use or just buy it once and it's always available.

Would make you guys money, and us players happy. No more dealing with price fixers or waiting 12 hours for someone who leaves their xbox on 24/7 to finally see it.

I would be more than happy to spend a little extra every month, or even a considerable amount to have it permantly.

Or even a new "super premium" stashtab that you can set buyout prices on.

Just dont put it behind another paywall. Increasing the happiness of the players, should already make enough money as they would just keep playing. Ofc the buyout alone is not enough, but still, I dont think they need a subscription based model for this. What I could rather think of is make dunno a supporter pack for this feature and if X get sold, they use the money raised for the development of the feature, but everyone would get it.

Say programmer needs 50h for it, 100$ (I am sure their salary is much much lower in NZ) an hour -> 5000$, cant be so hard to raise this.

For me personally this subscription model for premium features would cross a line for me and I would not return and I know noone would care if its just me, but I am sure others would see it similar. Its not their business model and I hope they will never go for it.
No more mtx paywall trading. They rob the players enough and we don’t have chat and guilds also they force premium tabs to trade.
No they should just add buyout to the current trade market.

You already paid money for premium tabs and you want to pay even more money? I really dont understand some people. This should have been in the game from the beginning.
[Removed by Support]
"
No they should just add buyout to the current trade market.

You already paid money for premium tabs and you want to pay even more money? I really dont understand some people. This should have been in the game from the beginning.

This^^^^^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info