Why bother if most of the market place is so manipulated.

Want to buy a something of Marketplace prepare to pay with more then your currency.
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2020, 2:43:22 AM
It would be nice if we could block fake posters.

Like the card succor of the sinless has one guy with 25 fake posts. He basically has the entire market and is getting rich by tricking others.

I was lucky enough to check poe.ninja for a price since I’d never seen the card so I listed mine at 210c.

I have one card, and he sends me an offer for 1ex every few minutes and has for days, even though I have repeatedly refuse, and when he goes offline all 25 cards under 160c vanish immediately.

I’d love to be able to block him, I don’t care who he is, but the market would be better without having to interact with him.
Wtb succor
"
SaphironX wrote:
It would be nice if we could block fake posters.

Like the card succor of the sinless has one guy with 25 fake posts. He basically has the entire market and is getting rich by tricking others.

I was lucky enough to check poe.ninja for a price since I’d never seen the card so I listed mine at 210c.

I have one card, and he sends me an offer for 1ex every few minutes and has for days, even though I have repeatedly refuse, and when he goes offline all 25 cards under 160c vanish immediately.

I’d love to be able to block him, I don’t care who he is, but the market would be better without having to interact with him.

I can’t buy it either bc of those sell me yours ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info