New Years Resolutions... How to weed out the, "Fucktard Youtube Fitness Idiots."

So New Years resolutions are many, some are realistic and some are obtainable. Since I care for many of you on here, even though we are total complete fucking strangers I would like to give you all some advice.

If you’re thinking about dieting, loosing weight... etc please make sure to check off this list:

1. Did you go to your doctor and had a full bloodwork/physical done?

If you’re too lazy to make an appointment to see your doctor then you’re NOT ready.

2. If an eating diet plan requires you to change drastically what you’re currently eating skip it and hire a nutritionist.

You can raise certain dangerous blood levels drastically, ultimately hurting your kidneys, liver etc...

3. You decided to follow a good looking guy or gal and he/she has a youtube program.

You don’t have to be an Astro Physics major to know when they use big words like "mi·to·chon·dri·on," they’re fucking fakes. A fitness coach is there to teach you how to properly use equipment and teach you what appropriate exercises are for your age. Show me a fucking degree, than you can teach me about my body on a cellular level.

Please do your research, if you can spend money on a game you can spend money on a doctor. Be safe and I hope your journey far exceeds your expectations.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2020, 9:12:41 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
if you can spend money on a game you can spend money on a doctor.
Some people here are all out of money after step 1.

Some people here are all out of money before step 1.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
To be fair getting people moving is worth it even if the main reason they're doing so is because they want a little eye-candy to focus on while they're grunting and running in place.

I won't begrudge you your coed-in-a-tight-trainer-jacket as long as you stay motivated and follow through. It's never easy, especially in the winter.

Just be aware that most videos are sales pitches of some kind or other. Buy, like, subscribe, etc.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info