unloading texures

every map black spining squares replace spells. the ground doesnt load .when sirius fight your cant see the rock maze he traps you in. delving has a 10% chance when your throw a flare you crash the game to xbox home.if you cyclone in the dark for more than 10 secs your will memory leak crash to xbox home. maps dont convert so guess i need to buy another map tab omegalul.blight zones constantly brick and stop working.the new vaal side zones exits are broken OMEGALUL.make blight core but still no oil tab guess having 3 quad tabs filled with oil is great. we at least had standard as a refuge from half baked leagues on console(which always take longer to fix than pc). now we cant escape it even on standard you have this new atlas system and a final boss who half his texures dont load while u fight him. BTW check the offical xbox poe club run by GGG the last time they posted on xbox was over 300 days ago to anounce legion...omegalul. i bet that was the last time they turned there xbox on and checked the game accauly ran.

is there any way to revert my poe to before 3.9 preferably before 3.1.

all your doing now is sprinkling glitter on the dogs dinners.

your core game on console is rotten, but ye keep adding more and more and more janky mechanics layers on top of each other.

i could have prob have found more things to complain about, but these were the first 20 things i notice after 1 minute of play testing
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2020, 3:02:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info