Ate you tired of BS oneshot deaths? Tired of clueless devs adding in "fixes" nobody asked for?

Then come play grim dawn! It is around the same speed as poe now but without all the bs!

And for those of you hoping the devs will un-ruin their game, they won't! Because just like the labyrinth, it is a bunch of original content they are proud of but the community hates. So they won't make changes due to their pride.

Also, poe 2 looks like a reskin of poe1 except you will be even weaker and slower and die more often because in that game you can wear all 6links so they will nerf players even harder.

Even streamers are rage quitting the league. Endgame is so bad now, build diversity is ZERO. You pick between 4 buildstyles and that's it or you dont get to do endgame.

Inb4 white knights "lul my shield throw gladiator one shots metamorphs with 16k life 80/70 block lul"

I can in fact turn my starter char this league into a 9mil dps monster. But I dont want to because it will be dodge and poison based. I dont want to play mines/chaos dot/totems/minions.

But that's poe now! So come try grim dawn and let this dumpster fire burn!
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2020, 1:51:07 PM
does grim dawn have a referral program or something?
grim dawn was played to death 2 years ago.

and there are other builds, just saying. But you are right, is also measure my enjoyment with streamers interest in games...
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
xMustard wrote:
does grim dawn have a referral program or something?

No. And its multiplayer / trade economy is like non-existent. So idk how asking others to "come play" would even make a difference anyways. Most people enjoy it as a solo experience.

I mean Grim Dawn is a fine game, but it is, what it is. A Half-Price, old, arpg, that you can put 80 or so hours into before it's really meh.

I would recommend it sure, but most will come back. I dont think Grim Dawn is superior in any real measurable way.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Jan 13, 2020, 1:51:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info