Arc CoC - Help Needed

So I got kinda bored recently and wanted to try make my own build for fun. I wanted to make a Arc based CoC character. I like 1 button characters that can clear maps fast, and don't really care about the big bosses too much. I mostly succeeded in that I can 1 shot everything in T16 maps fairly safely, its fun and satisfying to play, everything I was going for.

While I am able to 1shot yellow mobs, single target bosses take an eternity to kill. I am not looking for Shaper/Elder/Sirus, but I would like to take down T16 bosses easier. Any ideas?

What I wanted in this char:
Arc CoC
1 Button gameplay with CWDT buffs/debuffs
Portal Gem (I just hate those stupid scrolls that much)
Fast Maps

What I don't care about:
Big bosses
Deep Delve

https://pastebin.com/HGdM1Ah8

This is my first build from scratch so I know it probably looks like crap to you experienced guys. I started building around Duskdawn and took some inspiration from Enki's Arc Witch guide. I've pretty much got what I set out to do, but the map bosses are slowing me down a ton.

Im going to swap zealotry and put in wrath for a little more dmg in pob. I plan to get to a socket with my next two points and put in a watchers eye for wrath. Energy Leech Support seems not to be doing much for me so im going to swap that out with something.

It's fun, which is my main goal, but any help would be appreciated to learn better for next time!
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2020, 8:31:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info