FIX THE TRADEBOARD ALREADY!!!

It’s ridiculous that I cannot buy anything because there’s a bunch of A-Holes posting items and letting them sit there forever . Would love to buy a cospris malice since I finally saved up currency , nope it’s listed but even if you give me the listed price it will be rejected . This price fixing is ridiculous already. How is this even acceptable by GGG . Who’s job is it that they go “ yup everything is working as intended “ . You honestly can maybe buy 1 out of 10 things on the market and that’s probably being generous. Just put a buyout option already and fix this damn market . That would get rid of the price fixers instantly . This isn’t even enjoyable anymore .
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2020, 2:24:53 AM
yea trading on ps4 is a pain, not just the pricefixing but also getting lowballed all day long freakin annyoing
It would be enough for me to send the seller the given value of the raw materials required for the item, and the deal will be automatically closed.
It's frustrating to submit a request and wait 5 hours for the seller to wake up and accept / refuse the store

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info