Uhg - This is out of hand

Some Flippin feedback from an XBox One X user:

1. Organs - This is my current count at which time I no longer even pick up the organs. 72 Lungs, 60 Hearts, 64 Brains, 26 Livers and 1 freaking Eye. This is POST patch that addressed the drop ratios. Good Stuff!

2. Watchstones - You want to progress your atlas - no problem just socket the watchstones in the slots and enjoy... Oh but just one thing... every freaking time you pick a stone up after log in or map completion you will crash to console home screen... hope you are not a summoner, oh, you are... enjoy re-summoning all those zombies each time

3. Awakener - heh - enjoy the endless performance issues when he changes phases, it's a rough ride on console, but really does work to ratchet up the difficulty - not sure the way I would have gone about it, but hey, to each their own.

4. Graphics - Always super cool when you load into a map to find you are being attacked before the graphics can even load up. What's that sound - I think I am being hit, but I can' tell because all I see is swirling mish mash of black pixels for the next 15 seconds - eh at least it's not Hardcore anymore.

5. For a company that is typically pretty on the ball regarding reaching out to the player base with information and updates, it has been strangely quiet since this crapshoot of bugs rolled out. At least stand up and say - yeah we are aware and are working on a fix for --- well... any number of the many reported bugs not mentioned in the bug reports or known issues, but are repeatedly brought to light on your forums.

For instance -- is this eye drop ratio as shown above truly what is intended or is their still an issue even after patch? It would be cool know for sure, so I can adjust gameplay (or lack of) accordingly.

Any way, Wow...just wow!

Oh Hey a new cool feature I have come across since initially posting my "feedback" that I thought would be a good addition to this...

6. Elderslayer Influence. I have this super awesome thing going on where I ran a couple maps and the blue influence spawned over Lex Ejoris - sweet right? I figure like all other times I'll run a couple of maps , pop the citadel and obtain yet another fine watchstone - #24..noice!... so yeah...19 various Lex Ejoris maps later still no progress. I guess that last tier 4 loss to Sirus put me on the blacklist for progression? Neat, cause it is always an adventure trying to rearrange the stones.
Last edited by Wikidigit on Jan 5, 2020, 2:13:13 AM
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2020, 3:56:54 PM
The patch that "actually" fixes the organ drop ratios is patch 3.91B, we only have 3.91 on console. I imagine we will be caught up once the holiday break is over at GGG.

I know its probably not what you want to hear, but running POE from an SSD improves performance by a rather large margin. The blocky graphics/textures are almost non-existant and load times are in the single digit seconds.

Im not sure why mobs are targetting the player as soon as they load in, didnt use to be a problem, but fortunetly you are granted a large window in which you are immune as long as you dont do anything.
agreed on most points. also about being on point with bug reports: when u take the time to report a bug and it is not in de known bug list. It would be very nice iff someone from ggg confirms or anwers the post. seeing some random small bug post getting attention from jeff is very frustrating iff u get passed over with a progression stopping problem. that makes me feel passed over or just ignored

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info