can anyone help me find out why i do so little dmg ?

I am an ed contag ci trickster, barely capable of 220k dmg. I am a noob and i have been looking at this for days unable to find an answer plz halp ty

My pastebin :https://pastebin.com/NPLeSxJ7

Last edited by blzingeyes on Jan 2, 2020, 10:33:54 AM
Last bumped on Jan 2, 2020, 1:34:46 PM
Either I'm blind or you aren't using Despair... (Can't check PoB, since I'm on my phone).
-29(?) chaos res is kinda huge.
You can either Blasphemy it, cast it with Bane or use Witchfire Brew...

Honestly, I'd just buy a flask for now, since they're fairly cheap and you get a lvl 22 Despair from it.

Also, I'd try to buy an empower gem as well, since lvls for ED are kind of a big deal...
Bricked lvl 3s should start popping up on the market and they're the cheapest option to start.
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on Jan 2, 2020, 10:47:09 AM
You also don't have a wither totem only blight totem... Wither debuff helps especially on bosses to make them take increased chaos damage.

You also play with a a wand without that wand having +1 to all chaos skill gems, which would help increase damage from all your active skills since they all are chaos.

Also since you're specced chaos inoculation get rid of the worthless life flasks and get something useful. Either alt spam them to get decent mods like increased cast speed or evasion, or visit Einhar in menagerie and craft remove bleed / freeze / ignite / curses on utility flasks. Possible utility flasks that make sense imo are jade, quartz, basalt, silver, sulphur and quicksilver.

"
Ravenstrider wrote:
Either I'm blind or you aren't using Despair... (Can't check PoB, since I'm on my phone).
-29(?) chaos res is kinda huge.
You can either Blasphemy it, cast it with Bane or use Witchfire Brew...

Honestly, I'd just buy a flask for now, since they're fairly cheap and you get a lvl 22 Despair from it.

Also, I'd try to buy an empower gem as well, since lvls for ED are kind of a big deal...
Bricked lvl 3s should start popping up on the market and they're the cheapest option to start.

i bought one, and new armor even but i will have to sacrifice 200 es for that empower. is it still that much worth ?
Last edited by blzingeyes on Jan 2, 2020, 12:01:52 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
You also don't have a wither totem only blight totem... Wither debuff helps especially on bosses to make them take increased chaos damage.

You also play with a a wand without that wand having +1 to all chaos skill gems, which would help increase damage from all your active skills since they all are chaos.

Also since you're specced chaos inoculation get rid of the worthless life flasks and get something useful. Either alt spam them to get decent mods like increased cast speed or evasion, or visit Einhar in menagerie and craft remove bleed / freeze / ignite / curses on utility flasks. Possible utility flasks that make sense imo are jade, quartz, basalt, silver, sulphur and quicksilver.

I have a +1 to all chaos wand.

Why does POB show the wither debuff as always active ? is it always active ?
Hmm, yeah now that I think of it if you have spreading rot jewel, blight should apply wither debuff as well. POB can be tricky with wither value because it takes time to stack 15 times, you will not have that from the point you engage a boss. And ofc your totem can't be dead / expired.

I didn't see the wand equipped only one with chaos multi so that's why I mentioned it. The paste bin was broken a bit (didn't show CI that you had specced on your character) so I just inspected what you had.

It shows you have cane of unravelling on the weapon swap though, wouldn't that be better for damage?
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 2, 2020, 12:42:36 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
Hmm, yeah now that I think of it if you have spreading rot jewel, blight should apply wither debuff as well. POB can be tricky with wither value because it takes time to stack 15 times, you will not have that from the point you engage a boss. And ofc your totem can't be dead / expired.

I didn't see the wand equipped only one with chaos multi so that's why I mentioned it. The paste bin was broken a bit (didn't show CI that you had specced on your character) so I just inspected what you had.

It shows you have cane of unravelling on the weapon swap though, wouldn't that be better for damage?

i tried it, and according to pob cane of unravelling is actually lower dps and -2000 es (unless i misunderstood sth)

also for some reason it doesnt add the dmg from energy leach idk y
"
Viktranka wrote:

also it seems i really fucked that pob up due to me trying every single possible piece of gear on it

shoulda cleaned it first , sorry
"
blzingeyes wrote:
also for some reason it doesnt add the dmg from energy leach idk y
Check if you have "are you leeching energy shield" ticked in config maybe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info