IT Equipement - Fellow PoE'er startup

Good day/night Everyone! ^_^ 

After countless of hours of marketing I thought maybe the community on Path of Exile would be able to assist. If this is not allowed on the forums please remove my post, however it is done with good intentions. 

I have recently started my own IT Company based in South Africa, however we have found ourselves in desperate need of a small customized computer to assist clients with network security and password recovery/wifi related problems. 

Due to the exchange rate being horrible in my country the funds we require is a bit far out of reach for me and my colleague, thus I am trying to get international donators to assist us in reaching our goal of 430$. 

The funds will go directly into buying the following equipment: 

- Raspberry Pi4 B 4Gb

- Raspberry Pi protective casing

- Raspberry Pi Power supply + Power bank for portability

- Micro SD Card & Adapter

- Standalone wifi adapter

If you are a business owner you may know the hassles of first starting out, so please if you do have 1$ lying around it will greatly assist me and my colleague in getting this piece of equipment and furthering our business in the cyber security sphere. 

The link to our GoFundMe page can be found on: https://gogetfunding.com/it-equipment/

After we reach the donation goal all our donators will be listed on our company website as well as; we will be doing a short video on youtube on how to flash Linux onto the Raspberry Pi and how to use some of the many cyber sec programs to recover a lost or forgotten wifi password. 

Hope you all have an awesome New Years celebrationl, stay safe and happy gaming! :)
Last bumped on Dec 28, 2019, 2:06:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info