Could use some advice on how to properly moving on with my current CI Blade Flurry Trickster

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xonedl/characters
the only char in Metamorph league that's the one.

Two problems:

a, dps appear low by current standard, if it was older league this amount of dps is way more than enough... Let just say average 700k dps currently. Full flask will be 1mil but that is the kind of thing that is unlikely to be sustainable at boss fight.

b, survivality, low ES at only 6.5k. T13+ hits like truck. I normally get at least 9k ES on ES build but... seeing my dps isn't enough already... ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Throw gazillion ex to buy better weapon & armor, sure that's pretty straight forward. But are those really fixing my build problem, or just delay my death just a tiny bit... I don't even have that much exalts to begin with, at best can cobble up about 10ex right now. A good 6L Eva+ES armor will already eat all of those ex.

Currently running aura : war banner, flesh & stone, discipline, blood & sand, precision, herald of ice (for clearing).

Normally I would have blasphemy + enfeeble in ANY builds I play, but this time I didn't. I think that is one thing that got me killed so much currently... I do have CWDT+temp chain but that doesn't feels like as reliable compared to an all-time-on enfeeble...

Any advice to how to advance further, preferably not breaking my bank... Or there some issue or mechanism that I did't aware...

It is quite frustrating currently, the thinking of "ah crap I don't want to spend so much... maybe just re-roll a damn summoner again" does cross my mind...

I gonna fight the awakener next... need to fix up this character first otherwise I forsee i"ll just die all the way through...
Last edited by xonedl on Dec 24, 2019, 8:20:20 AM
Last bumped on Dec 24, 2019, 8:16:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info