Abraham Lincoln is actually the most exciting fighter (Magomedsharipov)

I couldn't resist to post my buddy Zabit, what a goat u are, I hope he'll make you have a good time, and that he'll continue to enchant us in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhAWqBJdJM0
Last edited by Sigfried2642 on Dec 21, 2019, 3:03:17 PM
Last bumped on Dec 22, 2019, 6:18:21 AM
Not sure if this is legit UFC or the vid was de-linked by staff because it actually goes to an infomercial for penis pills or something.

Someone else look at the link and tell us. For science.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
For me the video is ok, otherwise it's the channel "fony terguson 2", always great job with good music, channel 1 had lots of videos but has been deleted, apparently the 2 remains for now.
"
crunkatog wrote:
Not sure if this is legit UFC or the vid was de-linked by staff because it actually goes to an infomercial for penis pills or something.

Someone else look at the link and tell us. For science.

It'd be just as likely to take you to a dedicated shit-post page. That Keto bot's the best.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
For now he only beat cans and the only good fighter he fought it was a decision and his cardio was trash. So not to exited about him for the moment.
Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info